Class schedule, F’14
- Greek 101: MWF 12:00-12:50, Stein 223
- Ancient Science: TTh 9:30-11:45, Stein 208
- Old Persian: TTh 12:30-2:00, Smith 210
- Tutorial: Summaries and retellings of the Iliad, Mon. 2:45-4:00
- Tutorial: Byzantine paraphrases of the Iliad, Wed., 2:00-3:00
- Tutorial: Basics of digital humanities, Friday 10:00-10:50
- Greek clinic: Tuesday 3:15-4:00, Fenwick 420
Office hours, F’14
- Tues., 2:00-3:00 (Fenwick 415)
- Wed., 9:30-10:30 (in Cool Beans)
- Fri., 1:00-2:00 (Fenwick 415.)
- Advising Manuscripts, Inscriptions and Documents Club, Friday 2:00-5:00, Fenwick 406
Guide to reading Greek
Suggestions about a regular method for approaching connected Greek prose. (In progress.)
Best undergraduate Classics program?
Are you interested in studying Classics in college? How can you identify strong programs?
Here are some questions you could ask about any Classics Department, with answers about the program at Holy Cross. Feel free to use these questions to help you identify the best undergraduate Classics program for you.