Spring Semester, 2014
On research leave.
- Advising Manuscripts, Inscriptions and Documents Club (MID), Friday 2:00-5:00, Fenwick 406.
Citable Archives of Scholarly Material on
The core technologies
- the CITE architecture: guide to github repositories
- the HomerMultitext project’s github repositories
- Holy Cross MID’s github repositories
- repositories of the Phoros project (sources for the study of Athenian tribute)
Guide to reading Greek
Suggestions about a regular method for approaching connected Greek prose. (In progress.)
Best undergraduate Classics program?
Are you interested in studying Classics in college? How can you identify strong programs?
Here are some questions you could ask about any Classics Department, with answers about the program at Holy Cross. Feel free to use these questions to help you identify the best undergraduate Classics program for you.